Wednesday 2 April 2008

Am on the road again

Am on the road again

(Am on the road again, I got my money my passport, you know it am on the road again. Am independent am now on my own ,this is a life time. Am on the road again,)

My mama struggled for me, she taught me every thing on how to be responsible and all, my dad taught me, paid my bills took care for me in every aspect. I learnt well from them now am all alone, to practice all that I learnt from them. My parents never failed me they were always there for me, to see me thro' every place I have been. I give God thanks for the kind of parents he gave me. Am thankful I can't even mention everything that he gave me. My pap raised me to make a difference in my life and to become a better man. Now am on the road again making my steps right always make my moves right. Am seeing a chick close to the dream gal I ever wanted, its cool and I trust God to see me thro'. I have learnt and am back on the road again this time am alone doing my way without my parents beside me. Am not so intellectual but still intelligent, gone thro' school learnt all the good things I do. It does not mean that I cant be bad, I have been bad before but I choose to be good you see, it pays nothing to be a law breaker. Live away from the laws, they're there to guide us, see us thro' and protect the things we work hard for. And my plane is leaving and I tell you am on the road again, bigger and stronger, more mature than anything and I will let all know that…

chorus X2 (Am on the road again, I got my money my passport, you know it am on the road again. Am independent am now on my own ,this is a life time. Am on the road again,)

This road ain't easy, its hard and so boring to be on but I need to see much and make that impact without any assistance. I make decisions and avoid discussions the maybe so delusive, and maybe abusive, I make my parties so exclusive, and yet not so expensive for I have never been extensive, leave alone exclusive; that may look so expensive. I value figures but not such big figures, I loved math for it was all figures, and I want to leave in earth, impact that comes in three figures. The gal am seeing now has a nice figure. When one gets responsible things comes around in great figures. And it all depends on how well you love figures and not end up like some bitch nigga. I miss the hood I was raised in, the hood where the peace was the main thing. I learnt from the streets I feel am the street dream, the street legend the game in town. Man its crazy to be on the road alone, I got to be for I will never be with mama again, she did her part and did it well, no complaint comes from any where at all. At times I feel unappreciated, some says am to be Grammy nominated, its so complicated, at times it may be eradicated, but who is willing to make it initiated. I said before I believe in shooting stars like Kanye and not shoes and cars. I know there is always war coming down but we should love all we see, my break is done and…..

chorus X2 (Am on the road again, I got my money my passport, you know it am on the road again. Am independent am now on my own ,this is a life time. Am on the road again,)

Man the journey is long, so long I cant bare it but I have to stay on board its another break and I got to utilize it, I need to initialize it. Do you realize am doing a mix so firm and great, nothing comes easy for we got to keep our head up, Pac was not crazy when he directed us to keep our head up high. He knew its fucked up and the road is never clear as crystal and not crystal the liquor from down the lane. My writing is getting better, taking over like the sale of the safaricom IPO, the thing with mine it has no issues and no defects at all. I think the driver is calling on he wants us to keep moving on, we have a long trip and it needs so much time. I enjoyed myself with the breaks, for a while I forgot I was on the road again doing what is best for me. I will keep moving and get money, am not a rich kid but I want to get there, have it all and the dream I had can come true. On the cover of a magazine, with my limousine, flaming thunder, men I got it all. That's the life I wait to be in and chilling so hard for it. I want to be seen as a great man with a nice family. Your shocked am a family man, love kids so bad I cant wait for the time I will have my own. I want to be seen as a father and a good one who loves and takes good care of hi family, just like my dad did. I learnt from the best, am confident on the road I will make it to the other end safe and sound. That's the dream the main thing I see. Am on this road and as long as I live I will keep to it and my times up and…..

chorus X2 (Am on the road again, I got my money my passport, you know it am on the road again. Am independent am now on my own ,this is a life time. Am on the road again,)

Am on the road again, making life better see ya! Haaa! Uiii! Émigeé

2 comments:

Nuesa Literària said...

Hi again
Nice words. You're on the road thank your parents. You're on the road thank heaven.
You're a big writer
Greetings!

willpress said...

Yea, theres a point in verse(?) 1 that you were in the zone yani!I cud feel a tinge of Lupe for a sec. . .
Been away for a minute, obsessing over other gizmos. .now i think i've freshened up and am ready to blog. . .again.