Friday 16 May 2008

Work Blues



Ok, so today is a whole Saturday - ok, hardly looks like one - and Im at WORK!! Bummer...
Anyway, I felt the need to come and build the nation but it doesnt seem to be working out quite as I anticipated.

Firstly, Im sleepier than a bat during the day, my eyes just cant seem to stay open...Im thinking my eyes look like one of KJ's(man, I miss the dude's cartoons) mchoros of some blacked-out chap in some nondescript pub...

Secondly, its a Saturday...for heaven's sake, why work on Saturday? Im not even in the Service Industry! Ok, granted, we all love it when the banks are open and the Customer Service(or lack of it) centres for Safcom and all are tending to our ffickle complaints...But me? What am i doing here on this dull, cold day when I should be catching zzs and enjoying La La land?

Thirdly, Im not in the best of moods....at least not after the Crisp Clean Bites that I had jana before I dozed off. :-

Anyway, I guess I can draw inspiration from the picture above...guess I neeed more than 1 pill..probably an entire bottle...

P.S: Atwoli should seriously consider this abolishment of the 6-day working week...need a petition? I'll get you a million signatures!

No comments: